My life

My name is Yurany Ramos, I do not like this name but I have learned to identify me, I I am a student of costs and audit, I am studying the third half of costs and audit, I am 18 years old, I was born on 7 May 1994, in the Hospital Leon XIII, at 5: 30 in the city of Medellín,  the marriage of my parents I am the second daughter, they have three daughters together, my dad has other children born before the marriage with my mom, my height is 1.58 cm I weight 63 pounds, I am thick texture, I have long hair, I have brown eyes, I have the freckled skin, and my mouth and my ears are small


I am a talented, creative, hardworking person, I have ease of crafts, I'm a person, intelligent, respectful, I'm focused, I have bad mood but I am a sociable person, I am happy, I am very enthusiastic, I'm expressive, I like to live every day of my life to the fullest, I no tolero things badly done, the part most important of my life is God, God is my hero, my strength and my happiness, I'm Catholic and I based my life in faith to God, to my I love dancing, I like to be with my family and spending so much time as possible with them, my family is fundamental in my life, I love technology, I like clothes and shoes, I especially like feminine things I love my hair and have it loose, I am an organized person and I like things that they are to my around it are also organized, I like to see movies, I like to talk with people, I am a person interested in what happens to my around in all aspects of my life, whether social, political, natural, religious, etc





1 comentario:

  1. Anónimo6:48 p. m.

    YOUR BLOG IS VERY NICE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHAHA LIZARD :)

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.